A Self Assessment tax return is issued to taxpayers by HMRC for Individuals who receive income other than from direct employment, for example:
- Are self-employed, a sole trader or in a partnership
- Receive rental income from property
- Receive other income which is received where tax has not already been deducted
- Have more complex tax affairs, for example, higher rate taxpayers or company directors.
We offer a self assessment tax service, where we will:
- Prepare accounts to help in completion of self-assessment tax returns for sole traders and partnerships
- Calculate any tax liability or refund
- Prepare your personal tax return and file online with HMRC
- Inform you of HMRC deadlines for submissions and payments
- Liaise with HMRC on your behalf
By quoting you a fixed and competitive fee, we can take the worry and stress away when it comes to tax returns and ensuring that the forms are submitted both on time, and accurately. This will ensure that you do not pay too much tax or receive a fine for late submission, allowing you to concentrate on running your business or spending time on more enjoyable activities.