Limited companies that are based in the UK are subject to Companies House regulations and Corporation Tax on their profits.
Once your company has been set up it is required to submit annual accounts to Companies House. If your company is liable for corporation tax, you must calculate how much taxable profit your company made over the course of the financial year, and what is owed to HMRC.

We offer a Limited Company service where we will:

  • Produce annual accounts in accordance with the Companies Act
  • Submit the accounts to Companies House
  • Produce corporation tax computations and calculate your tax liability
  • Complete your corporation tax return (CT600) and file online with HMRC
  • Ensure that you are aware of all payments required and dates
  • File your annual return to Companies House
  • Liaise with Companies House and the HMRC on your behalf

We take the time to explain your accounts to you so that you understand what is going on financially within your business, helping you to plan for the future.

Our service makes the process of filing your corporation tax as stress free as possible allowing you to concentrate on the most important task of running your business successfully.